The Long and Short of Lawnmowing and Blogging

Posted by HB Sunday, June 13, 2010
 



Blogging and mowing the lawn are almost the same. Eventually the time between mowing and blogging becomes so long that you are forced to do both again.

I mowed my lawn this past weekend and am now again starting to post on a regular basis on this blog.

I haven't posted since the BP oil spill in the gulf. That seems like as good a reason as any, so I am making it my official excuse for lack of blogging. I have been too busy the last 47 days consulting around a table with BP on how to resolve their most recent spill. At least  that is how I remember it in my dreams.

The following video should tell you all you need to know and why it seems like a good time to get back to mowing the lawn and blogging.

0 comments

Blog Archive

Thru the lens and life of HB

I'm an apprentice senior citizen who can't wait for my old-man discounts to kick in. At one time, HB stood for Healthy Baby, Hunky Body, Happy Bridegroom, HouseBroken and Half-Baked. My current HB status is Has-Been. A few more Happy Birthdays and Hardly Breathing can't be too far away. Then, hopefully it will be Heaven Bound. I will keep you posted.

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Housebroken...........Has Been

Housebroken...........Has Been

Followers