My handlers (daughters) have told me that my blog is not visual enough. They say I need more photos and video.

They say I would be surprised how many weirdos are out there in cyberspace who are lurking and looking for old men like me.

So here is my first attempt at my own reality show. My girls tell me that if they can have a reality show about young punks on the Jersey Shore, I can have one about an old man that doesn't wear socks, showers only twice a week, and still dresses like a punk from the Jersey Shore.

If you are a cyberspace weirdo, please seek help. You can see below by my first voyage into video reality what counseling, therapy and meetings have done for me.

2 comments

  1. lacy lee Says:
  2. The best part of this video is undoubtedly the showcasing of your pink sweatshirt.

    Also, I thought a swig of juice with your diabetes meds was a nice touch.

     
  3. Lindsay Says:
  4. Enjoyable. Who else but H.B. goes around in the dead of winter bundled up in his Mangy Moose sweatshirt while at the same time rocking the shorts, no socks combo.

    If you're selling this reality program I'm most definitely buying.

     

Blog Archive

Thru the lens and life of HB

I'm an apprentice senior citizen who can't wait for my old-man discounts to kick in. At one time, HB stood for Healthy Baby, Hunky Body, Happy Bridegroom, HouseBroken and Half-Baked. My current HB status is Has-Been. A few more Happy Birthdays and Hardly Breathing can't be too far away. Then, hopefully it will be Heaven Bound. I will keep you posted.

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Housebroken...........Has Been

Housebroken...........Has Been

Followers