Officially Old People

Posted by HB Tuesday, December 14, 2010
We had a youth group from our ward come by our home last weekend and sing Christmas Carols. It was nice.

The following Sunday, the leader of the youth group cornered me in church and said that he appreciated our willingness to let the youth come and sing to us.

I said my wife and I enjoyed it. That enjoyment quickly went away when he told me that the youth chose our home because they thought it would be nice to go caroling to the old people in our ward.

We had the photo below taken along with other family poses this past Thanksgiving day.

This is what old people look like.




If you have a youth group that also wants to sing to old people, we are renting ourselves out for such occasions. We hope to have a Yellow Page listing soon under the name Singing to the Senile. Or maybe it is Big Ears and Years, we can't remember which.

0 comments

Blog Archive

Thru the lens and life of HB

I'm an apprentice senior citizen who can't wait for my old-man discounts to kick in. At one time, HB stood for Healthy Baby, Hunky Body, Happy Bridegroom, HouseBroken and Half-Baked. My current HB status is Has-Been. A few more Happy Birthdays and Hardly Breathing can't be too far away. Then, hopefully it will be Heaven Bound. I will keep you posted.

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Housebroken...........Has Been

Housebroken...........Has Been

Followers