Celebrating With Chapeaus

Posted by HB Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One of our family traditions during the Easter season is to have an annual Easter Bonnet Parade. Pictured above is my creation for this year's parade.


Here is a sampling of other adult offerings in Easter Bonnet attire.


We have a good time in this annual family celebration which includes an Easter egg hunt, hat parade and brunch.

While bonnets and brunch are nice and enjoyable, we always take time to remember and miss those family members who started this family tradition and are no longer with us.

It always helps me reaffirm my belief in the hope and promise of each Easter season and all that it represents and celebrates.

0 comments

Blog Archive

Thru the lens and life of HB

I'm an apprentice senior citizen who can't wait for my old-man discounts to kick in. At one time, HB stood for Healthy Baby, Hunky Body, Happy Bridegroom, HouseBroken and Half-Baked. My current HB status is Has-Been. A few more Happy Birthdays and Hardly Breathing can't be too far away. Then, hopefully it will be Heaven Bound. I will keep you posted.

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Housebroken...........Has Been

Housebroken...........Has Been

Followers