I'm Officially Now a Tree Hugger!

Posted by HB Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Several years ago, my wife and I visited the UK. We had a nice time, but I kept noticing a tree that I had never seen before.

I liked it and checked out a couple of nurseries over there to see what it was. I thought that if it could grow in London, it should be able to grow in Utah.

To make a long story even longer, I bought some seeds and planted them upon our return. The official name of the tree is Cordyline Australis. They are also known as Torbay Palms.

 All of this has led to a new business I started. It's called HB's Frosty Palms.

You can check it out by clicking here.

0 comments

Blog Archive

Thru the lens and life of HB

I'm an apprentice senior citizen who can't wait for my old-man discounts to kick in. At one time, HB stood for Healthy Baby, Hunky Body, Happy Bridegroom, HouseBroken and Half-Baked. My current HB status is Has-Been. A few more Happy Birthdays and Hardly Breathing can't be too far away. Then, hopefully it will be Heaven Bound. I will keep you posted.

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Hefty Baby..................Healthy Boy

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Happy Bridegroom...Hare-Brained

Housebroken...........Has Been

Housebroken...........Has Been

Followers